Content and Media Director
1) What is the key to success?
Perseverance and self-belief.
2) What’s your life motto?
Stay curious. One will never know it all.
3) What keeps you awake at night?
My neighbour's car alarm.
4) What’s your favourite life-changing gadget?
It's really dull, but a portable scanner has helped me live clutter-free!
5) What three things irritate you most in life?
I live in the country, so it's people eating crisps on trains, people who can't control their dogs, and littering.
6) What do you like about working at Mash PR?
I've worked at big and small agencies alike, but there's nothing like the entrepreneurial, can-do spirit of Mash PR.
7) What type of biscuit would you be?
A Tunnock's Tea Cake; I'm bit soft up top.