1) What is the key to success?
Happiness – making sure you allow time to do the things you enjoy and love.
2) What’s your life motto?
Believe to achieve.
3) What keeps you awake at night?
Foxes – the South London ones have a habit of making sure you know they’re about causing havoc!
4) What’s your favourite life-changing gadget?
My FitBit – I get really competitive with my friends on daily step counts and it lets me know when I’ve been sat at my desk for too long.
5) What three things irritate you most in life?
Noisy eaters, lack of manners and people who get jam in the butter.
6) What do you like about working at Mash PR?
Being part of a fast-paced, inclusive team.