1) What is the key to success?
Happiness – making sure you allow time to do the things you enjoy and love.
2) What’s your life motto?
Believe to achieve.
3) What keeps you awake at night?
London – living in zone one means that despite all its bonuses, unfortunately it is far from silent. The city never sleeps, so rarely do I.
4) What’s your favourite life-changing gadget?
My iPad and its 100+ apps. Audio books, Netflix, shopping, fitness and social – I have an app for everything on there and my iPad is basically my digital right arm!
5) What three things irritate you most in life?
Noisy eaters, lack of manners and people who get jam in the butter.
6) What do you like about working at Mash PR?
Being part of a fast-paced, inclusive team.
7) What type of biscuit would you be?
I'd be a Jammy Dodger, because my heart is in everything I do!