Mobile World Congress PR Support
Are you heading to Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona? Do you have the PR support you need to cut through the noise at MWC 2018? You need to start planning now, as some journalists’ diaries are already filling up. We can help make this coming MWC your best yet.
At Mash, we’re MWC veterans. Between us we’ve attended 12 exhibitions - as agencies, in-house and members of the press. We’ve seen the expo grow and have learned plenty along the way about how best to generate interest and attention before, during and after this major event in the global mobile calendar.
So, we’ve put together a scaleable PR package to support brands attending MWC. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Articulating your brand offer and messaging - essentially, why should the media visit your stand and speak to you
- Refine your target media lists – it’s not as easy as spamming everyone on the registered press list
- Content strategy and creation of an online press kit and counsel on your in-show collaterals
- Pre-event media outreach
- On-site support – press office, media and analyst relations
- Awards, events and hospitality
- Social and digital media
- Post-event follow-up and evaluation
If you’re planning to attend MWC in February, do please get in touch, we’d love to show how we can help you make the most of the expo and will happily put together a tailored quote and bespoke plan.
Check out our recent work at Mobile World Congress...